Research cell is a basic aspect of the exercises of M.V.P. Samaj’s K.G.D.M. College Niphad. This cell is one of the wings of the College. The Research Cell is aimed at enhancing the research capacity of faculty and students. Research is the backbone of Higher Education, Knowledge Management support must help people to identify and avail the opportunities for collaboration and sharing of knowledge, skills and best practices. Hence, the key goal of the college is to provide a creative atmosphere in which higher studies and research thrive amongst the faculty and students.
To follow information like a sinking star, past the most extreme bund of human idea.
To make mindfulness and openings in research situated exercises among the understudies and employees.
- To create the right ambience for research in the campus
- To make research a part of the culture in the college
- To teach a craving to do quality exploration in the individuals who are yet to get their M.Phil/PhD and to show more roads for examination to the individuals who have just got their PhD’s.
- To promote the periodic participation of Faculty and Students in State, National and International Seminars and Workshops
- To give necessary guidance to the Faculty for pursuing minor and major research projects funded by agencies such as UGC, ICSSR, Universities etc
- To collaborate with State, National and International subject experts, academicians to get guidance in doing meaningful and socially relevant research
- To facilitate faculty members to obtain guide ship from various universities
- To monitor ongoing research projects in the college