Library Advisory Committee:
A Library Advisory Committee has been constituted in order to ensure proper administration of the library. It consists of a Chairman (Principal), a student representative, a Secretary (Librarian) and Other 7 members. LAC meets twice a year to review the library related matters. The LAC has well defined objectives. Those objectives are as follows
- To advise librarian regarding proposed policies.
- To guide or to counsel with librarian in general development and administration of the library.
- To ensure sustained growth of the library in every respect.
- To ensure liaison between library and various academic departments and its clientele.
- To consider and put forward the views and ideas of faculty and students regarding selection and acquisition of library resources (i.e. books journals etc.) and other library services.
- To recommend suitable budgetary provision for the library.
- To act as a buffer and thereby safeguarding the librarian as far as various policy decisions are concerned.
- To ensure technological up-gradation of the library.
Library Advisory Committee :
[table id=41 /]
Staff of the Library :
Name of Staff
Nature of Work
|1.||Mr. S D Aher||Librarian||B.Sc., M.Lib & I.Sc, NET, SET||Library Administration,Acquisition, Accessioning and Classification of Books and Acquisition of journals and other materials|
|2.||Smt. S. K. Sonawane||Library Clerk||M.A., B. Lib. I.Sc.||Processing of books and Journals, maintaining records of newspaper, Circulation of books to staff, Correspondence of library, Data Entry of all the Books|
|3.||Mr.M.G. Bharate||Library Att.||H.S.C.||Controlling Reading Room, Circulation of Books to Students, Arranging books in the cupboards, Stamping of newly arrived books Cleaning the whole library|
|4.||Mr. P. P. Aher||Library Att.||H.S.C.||Circulation of Books to Students, Arranging New Issues of Periodicals, Cleaning all the furniture and Instruments of the Stacking Room|
|5.||Mr.N.B Kunde||Library Att.||S.S.C.||Circulation of Books to Students, Providing Books to Circulation Counter etc. Arranging Book Cards in tray, and vice-versa|