- To stimulate interest among students about applications of physics & motivate them to use their practical knowledge in daily life problems.
- To increase scientific vision of the students & to develop research skills amongst them.
- To enrich scientific knowledge among students.
- To interact with recent trends in physics.
- To interact students with scientific aspects.
- To give research oriented knowledge.
FACULTY AT A GLANCE:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Staff||Qualification||Designation||Experience|
|1||Mr. V. D. Sasane||M.Sc, GATE, SET, Ph.D (Persuing)||Assistant Professor||09 Years|
|2||Miss.C.B Kapse||M.Sc||Assistant Professor|