To be at the top of the world with the wings of English and become successful in all walks of life
To promote English Literacy–specifically the ability to speak, read, and write English correctly
- To make students competent in using English in this age of globalization
- To develop spoken and written communication skills of students.
- To contribute for national development indirectly by preparing students for global challenges.
FACULTY AT A GLANCE :
|Sr. No.||Name of the Staff||Qualification||Designation||Experience|
|1||Dr.P.P Parmar||M.A, M.Phil, NET, SET, Ph.D||Assistant Professor||24 Years|
|2||P.M Banakr||M.A, SET||Assistant Professor||14 Years|
|3||S.V Kangane||M.A, SET||Assistant Professor||08 Years|
- Report on Dimensions of Value Education
- Report on ICT for Administration work
- Report on Personality Development in higher Education