Mission : To stimulate interest among students about applications of physics & motivate them to use their practical knowledge in daily life problems.
Vision : To increase scientific vision of the students & to develop research skills among them.
To enrich scientific knowledge among the students.
To interact with recent trends in physics.
To interact students with scientific aspects.
To give research oriented knowledge.
Faculty Profile :
|1.||Mr.V.D Sasane||Asst.Professor||M.Sc||7 Months|
Student strength :
Result 2013–14 As per exam committee format :
University level Avishkar competition :
- F.Y.B.Sc students Shirish Pandit & Ajay Kayastha Participated in Avishkar competition in 2011 at K.T.H.M college & presented poster based on “ The new technique for generation of electricity ( Piezzo Electric effect )” and they are selected up to university level
College level Avishkar competition :
F.Y.B.Sc students Ashwini Jadhav & Kirti Bhalerao Participated in Avishkar competition in 2010 at K.T.H.M college & presented poster based on “Energy conservation” and they got 2nd Prize.
Extra Curricular Activity : Handwritten magazines on Science Vision
- Energy conservation (2009-10)
- World of Einstein (2010-11)
- Worlds Physics scientists (2011-12)
- Arrange expert lecture series.
- To search for new innovative methods / Techniques to meet the needs & requirements to face global challenges of students
- To modify update teaching methods to keep peace with challenges & demands
- To promote research & arrange science exhibition.